The school's enrolment scheme has been established in association with the Ministry of Education in order to limit the size of the school's roll. There are several criteria associated with this scheme:
Written applications, including a copy of the student's most recent report, should ideally be received by the school no later than the end of Term Two, the year before the enrolment is to take place.
Applicants living within the school's home zone will be considered first.
Applicants will then be accepted in the following order of priority:
1. Applicants who have been accepted for enrolment in special programme(s) run by the school and approved by the Secretary for Education.
2. Applicants who are siblings of current students.
3. Applicants who are siblings of former students.
4. Applicants who have parents who are former students.
5. Applicants who are either the child of an employee of the Board of Trustees or a child of a member of the Board of Trustees.
6. All other applicants.
If there are more applicants in categories 2-5 than places available, selection within the priority group will be by ballot conducted in accordance with instructions issued by the Secretary under Section 11G(1) of the Education Act 1989. Parents will be informed of the date of any ballet by notice in a daily or community newspaper circulating in the area served by the school.