Graduate Student Profile
Whanganui High School will provide a future-focused education which promotes success for all students.
Students graduating from Whanganui High School will have the following attributes and skills:
- The ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Be trustworthy, honest, reliable, and dependable.
- Be respectful, caring and empathetic.
- Be open minded and enthusiastic for learning new skills.
- Be independent, motivated, confident, persistent and resilient.
- Value cultural diversity - be inclusive of all cultures and backgrounds.
- Be literate and numerate.
- Have self-discipline.